If you’re an energetic Operating Room RN who enjoys providing high quality and compassionate nursing care, Northeast Georgia Health System is the place for you.
Our dedicated OR staff brings the human touch to our state-of-the-art environment. A collaborative work environment and a mutual respect and passion for providing quality care foster a bond among our team members that is truly special.
Recognized as the #1 program in Georgia for the last 7 years by Healthgrades,® our Level II Trauma Center cares for up to 90 patients each day in our 21 suite OR. Other accolades include:
- #1 Hospital in GA by CareChex®
- Metro Atlanta’s Top Workplaces (4th year in a row)
- #1 in GA and top 5% in the nation for Cardiac Surgery (seventh year in a row)
- #1 in GA and top 5% in the nation for General Surgery
- #1 in GA and top 5% in the nation for Coronary Interventions
- NGMC is the first hospital in the WORLD to receive two ACE Accreditations for Heart and Vascular Surgery
Spacious operating suites offer advanced technology including robotics in several specialties and an exciting variety of procedures such as bariatric surgery, brain, heart, orthopedic and spinal surgery. Benefit from learning on the job and diversity of procedures when you join our OR team.